The Brown House is a 19th-century house in Yuma, Arizona, built of brick in the 1890s.
It was built in 1893 by F. B. Wightman. It was deemed significant in 1982 as "a well preserved example of a lodging house from the turn of the century. It has been used principally by railroad men as a stopover between Los Angeles and Tucson. In 1907 C. L. Brown acquired the property and used it as a family home until 1943. With the exception of reshingling the roof, and enclosing the breezeway between the kitchen and main building, the structure is little changed from its original appearance. Situated on a rise at the south end of the historic district the house is a prominent landmark."